**FMS 2022 Awards Voting Thread**

neilhoskins77

Good Afternoon everyone, far later than usual and planned, today we start the voting for the 2022 version of the annual FMS Awards, This is a single round, and you will be voting for your winners. Huge thanks to the legend of FMS that is mark wilson27 for his help in helping me get prepared for this.

You can't vote for yourself or a story written by yourself

If you have a story in the running you are required to vote. 

For you to stand a chance of winning any of the other non story categories (Story Character of the Year, Writer of the year, newcomer of the year and Terk/Raptor/Wilson Builders Award) you are required to vote. In other words if you want the chance to win you need to vote

You must vote in at least 50% of categories

You will get two votes for each category with the exception being the Hall of Fame vote

In the Hall of Fame Nominations you can vote for up to three people or stories. Voting in the Hall of Fame is not obligatory

Hall of Fame Rules:

(1) Each user has up to three nominations in both Writer and Story (Your not obliged to vote)

(2) You obviously cant vote for yourself as Writer or for one of your own stories

(3) To be awarded a place in the Hall of Fame a writer or story must receive a two thirds majority of the total number of people who voted in this final round...For example if nine people voted in the final round at least six people need to nominate the story or writer

Only two stories /writers can be elected into the Hall of Fame each year

Writers Hall of Fame Inductees

Peacemaker (2007)

Raptor (2009)

flipsix3 (2010)

tenthreeleader (2011)

mark wilson27 (2021)

Story Hall of Fame Inductees

Leaving the Past Behind (Repost) (flipsix3) (2010)

Please complete the Ballot form in the following posts and send to awardsfms@gmail.com by the Deadline of 23:59pm (GMT) Saturday 31st December with the Awards Ceremony taking place on a date to be decided to in early 2023. 

Please remember you must vote for you too have the chance to win an award, and remember too claim your vote here

If anyone thinks I've missed anything please PM me

Other Awards:

The Terk/Raptor/Wilson Builder's Award:
This is awarded to the FMS forum member who does the most for the forum on an ongoing basis. Anyone can be awarded this so get your thinking caps on and make your choice

Writer of the Year:
Some of the best members of the boards have been bestowed this honour, with some winning it on multiple occasions. This is the highest honour on the board apart from being inducted into the FMS Hall of Fame. So again who is the writer that has got you glued to the forum, now its your time to see if your vote can give them this high honour

Best Story Character

Whilst some stories are just match report based, others have characters that bring the story to life. You have your characters from Rob Ridgway to Tina Powell that bring the story alive for your entertainment. The only rule with this category is that no character can win this award twice. If your unsure PM me and I will let you know if the character is eligible (I would say look at the FMS Awards Archive but the forum migration has wiped them out for now)

Funniest Writer of the Year:

Who has made you laugh so loud you nearly spat your breakfast cereal over your electronic device. Simple as that

REST OF THE UK STORY OF THE YEAR 

Och aye the noo the Wanderers are coming for you.....by mark wilson27
(FM'09) A Trip Down 'The Bann', The Return To Ulster – A Chance to Rewrite History, Part V.....by neilhoskins77
(FM'09) Mission-: Conquer Scotland.....by neilhoskins77
The Big Bang Theory.....by Peacemaker7
Late to the Game.....by tenthreeleader

STORY OF THE YEAR 

25 Years.....by CFuller
Cider Drinkers Youth Challenge.....by Cider Drinker
Einmal Löwe, immer Löwe - a(nother) 1860 story.....by Dalbeider
All of Life, All of the Game.....by EvilDave
Back in Britain – Part III of the Owain Williams saga.....by EvilDave
Captain America Crushed Our Dreams (Short Story).....by EvilDave
Forward Is A Pace (Short Story).....by EvilDave
Mark my words, Wilson - United are done for.....by EvilDave
Waiting To Be Wanted.....by EvilDave
A Bright Dawn - Kings Langley.....by Faramir
[FM20] Have Coaching Badges, Will Travel.....by hockeybhoy71
The Ultimate World Football Manager Save.....by Jon1982
(FM15) Fortazela - I'm Your Huckleberry, the Renato Gonçalo-Cardoso Story.....by keane_mandles
And we're dancing like we never danced before. Romania ROMANIA!.....by Mandy42
Confessions of the greatest football manager of all time.....by Mandy42
For the Love of the Game.....by Mandy42
Young Guns.....by Mandy42
Don't Cry for me Argentina.....by mark wilson27

It's my way or the Highway.....by mark wilson27
Och aye the noo the Wanderers are coming for you.....by mark wilson27
Reputation Counts for Nothing...Another England Story.....by mark wilson27
Theirs only one man for the job and its not Solskjaer!!!.....by mark wilson27
The Making of a Legend: The Mark Wilson Chronicles (Part Ten: Will Wilson enjoy a trip to the Theatre of Dreams).....by mark wilson27)
Three Lions on his Shirt, Will Wilson be Gleaming. Too many years of hurt.....by mark wilson27
15-1 Who's up for an African Safari.....by mark wilson27
(FM22)Fortis Atque Fidelis.....by Narrator C
(FM'09) A Trip Down 'The Bann', The Return To Ulster – A Chance to Rewrite History, Part V.....by neilhoskins77
(FM'14) Cousins Across the Continent – The Story of the Di Cianni Boys.....by neilhoskins77
(FM'09) Destination, Unknown – Job #2 – Leeds United (ENG).....by neilhoskins77
(FM'09) Mission-: Conquer Scotland.....by neilhoskins77
(FM'11) The Gambler.....by neilhoskins77
(FM'09) The Indian Summer..... And Beyond – A Chance To Rewrite History Part III.V.....by neilhoskins77
(FM'22 Mobile) The Revival of the Minstermen.....by neilhoskins77
The Big Bang Theory.....by Peacemaker7
Benefit of Hindsight.....by phnompenhandy
Late to the Game.....by tenthreeleader

Bill Belichick's Serie A Adventure (An FMM Story).....by Vossenoren

17 hours ago, EvilDave said:

Votes sent and claimed - and no need to apologise for any delays, the awards are a wonderful bonus rather than anything we can expect of you. Thanks for organising them (and @mark wilson27 for helping out!) and for all the work you do looking after us all!

Received and counted good sir, and thank you for voting. Appreciate the kind words, and getting the chance to continue reading your great work. Best of luck in the Awards Night.

7 hours ago, BenArsenal said:

Well, given that I'm not nominated for anything, thanks? LOL :D

Still plenty of individual awards that require no initial nominations fella. I’ll consider you for funniest member :lol:

1 hour ago, mark wilson27 said:

Thanks for sporting these out Neil.

Votes sent and claimed here

And thank you for your patience in helping and assisting.

Received and counted Mr Moderator. Thank you, and best of luck for the Awards Night. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a little over two weeks left to place your votes folks.

Remember, if you don't vote you cannot win an award. If your work is nominated, then you need to vote to be eligible to win.

Voting closes both here, and in the Hall of Fame voting at 23:59pm (GMT) on New Year's Eve.

• 2 weeks later...