Serious Injuries

Not a moan, just wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing what I am in my RFC Liege save.

I have just begun my second season and have had awful luck with what I would call Serious Injuries.

November Season 1 - my brightest youth prospect, 19 year old winger breaks his leg during a match and is out for the remainder of the season.

image.thumb.png.795b48b01ef15f41918409cd48fcd424.png

Beginning of Season 2 - My star midfielder does his Cruciate Ligaments in a pre season friendly - out for the season

image.thumb.png.d5d7ce3abd76e3b9b32dbbc5d83a05be.png

2 Games into the season - Club captain and star winger breaks his leg in a match and is now out for the season.

3.thumb.png.5e9b2bd74a2158be8e70824d8540576b.png

Is it just me or are others experiencing this? I understand this can happen, however unlikely IRL, would just like to know if I have been extremely unlucky.

I will check their injury proneness through reports but I don't believe any of them are.

In my experience, serious injuries are way down on previous iterations. Mind you, I have devised a training and playing regime designed to keep injuries as low as possible, since my squad is very small. But the odd player might be injury prone or lain unlucky.