[FM23] Arab Cup

Nice work. South Sudan aren't Arab/UAFA btw, they just got invited to participate in the qualifiers in Qatar this year to make up the numbers. Still nice to have, if you're going invited teams then Madagascar, Niger, and Uzbek/Tajik have all been invited to the youth tourney before as well, so implies some degree of willingness to participate. Could also see Maldives taking an invite, I think that was discussed at one point

28 minutes ago, themodelcitizen said:

Nice work. South Sudan aren't Arab/UAFA btw, they just got invited to participate in the qualifiers in Qatar this year to make up the numbers. Still nice to have, if you're going invited teams then Madagascar, Niger, and Uzbek/Tajik have all been invited to the youth tourney before as well, so implies some degree of willingness to participate. Could also see Maldives taking an invite, I think that was discussed at one point

Oh really? I didn't realise, thanks for the heads up. I'll have to see about removing them from the team pool. I think there are enough Arab countries even without invited teams, especially since I haven't created any qualifiers yet.