Game crashes to home screen

Anybody else pressing Manager profile and the game simply goes back to your iOS Home Screen? Also hearing you can’t play past 26/28 season when you try 27/28 season again the game switches itself off. Finally I can’t take a photo for a manager anymore it doesn’t show the picture. It’s all a bit frustrating. Everything seemed to be working a few days ago 

• SI Staff
1 hour ago, mackapakka said:

Anybody else pressing Manager profile and the game simply goes back to your iOS Home Screen? Also hearing you can’t play past 26/28 season when you try 27/28 season again the game switches itself off. Finally I can’t take a photo for a manager anymore it doesn’t show the picture. It’s all a bit frustrating. Everything seemed to be working a few days ago 

Have you reported this on the bugs forum and sent us your save game? - if you can do so then it'll ensure it gets addressed as soon as humanly possible.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

20 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

The next update should be within the next day or so all being well, sorry for the delay.

Great news thanks 👍

any changes for the match engine or just hot fixes for crashes? Worried my tactic will stop working seems to happen every year 😂

• SI Staff
22 minutes ago, PAFC_Dugout said:

Great news thanks 👍

any changes for the match engine or just hot fixes for crashes? Worried my tactic will stop working seems to happen every year 😂

This update will be primarily stability related fixes for people who are having issues - gameplay tweaks (in the main) will come in a later update.

(and so long as your tactic is 'sensible' you shouldn't be overly adversely affected by match tweaks ...)

16 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

This update will be primarily stability related fixes for people who are having issues - gameplay tweaks (in the main) will come in a later update.

(and so long as your tactic is 'sensible' you shouldn't be overly adversely affected by match tweaks ...)

Sounds good to me. Game is always great year on year but this years especially is fantastic 👍 top work

1 hour ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Will the update be compatible with current save games that are having issues? I.e. mine has the issue where I can't continue past a certain date because it crashes on Updating Player Career Stats. Will I need to start a new save or will it fix that too?

• SI Staff
5 minutes ago, Cruxis said:

Will the update be compatible with current save games that are having issues? I.e. mine has the issue where I can't continue past a certain date because it crashes on Updating Player Career Stats. Will I need to start a new save or will it fix that too?

Yes the update should rectify this issue and allow you to continue this save - if it doesn't then please message me and let me know and I'll look into it personally.

On 22/11/2022 at 14:41, Marc Vaughan said:

Yes the update should rectify this issue and allow you to continue this save - if it doesn't then please message me and let me know and I'll look into it personally.

Just to let you know that I just updated and can continue through now - problem solved for me! Thank you!

• SI Staff
53 minutes ago, PAFC_Dugout said:

Any idea when this will be out for iOS? 

We don't control the submissions for individual platforms I'm afraid - we have it in submission presently, but entirely in the hands of Apples approval system.