Training the day after a match

How do you folks set up training the day after a match?

I have always just had a recovery session, rest (or travel) session, and rest or match review (first few weeks of season).

In my rest settings, low red is no pitch or gym work. orange at half intensity (no gym work during period with lots of games), yellow at half intensity, green at normal intensity and max at double.

I have recently been thinking that as the players who played the match will be resting anyway to to the rest section, that i could actually add a proper training session the day after the match for the other squad players. 

Does anyone do this? Is it work doing? I manage in the Prem league and with cup games and Europe i play 2 games a week for a lot of the season.

Hi Siven, I had the exact same thoughts! Previously I always was conservative with the day after, I'd only schedule Recovery or the occasional Match Review or Team Bonding.

Only for the last two months in-game I've changed to scheduling regular sessions, although I'm still a bit careful. I'll often schedule something like Recovery + Possession + Goalkeeping. What's important is that on the day of the match, right after the game, I manually select the 10 outfield players that started and Rest them for 1 day. So far so good, I haven't had any injuries and I hope my bench players get in a bit more exercise. I do worry that I might occasionally forget to manually set the 1 Rest Day for the starters though, but as you referred to they should then still have the automatic setting of no gym or pitch work if their condition is below a threshold.