[Suggestion] Stop tactics affecting each other

Terrance The T-Rex

This has to be my most hated part of the game which deeply infuriates me, when creating tactics you create tactic 1, set up your players and your formation, you then go and create tactic 2 and move the players from for example a 4-3-3 to a 5-2-3 and when you then go back to the 4-3-3 your striker is now in CB and your LB is somewhere on the right wing. Each tactic tab should be independent and not effect the other tab

Example - 

Tactic 1 is a standard 4-3-2-1

image.png.74ce88aa6b6a659955a277073402406a.png

4-3-3 inverted wingback tactic 

image.png.d4368506026a275fcdde4a4a93ef9205.png

Now when I go back to my Formation 1 tactic the players are all out of position and if you swap a player out of your tactic from your bench that new player is also in tactic 1 as seen by elliot Lee replacing Young. 

image.png.ac4db58ae8c65232a1a3a95c167ffff8.png

I propose that the tactic section has 3 individual "tabs" meaning each tactic can have their own unique formation, tactic and substitute bench  without effecting the other tactic, 

Everything below within the red box should be its own tab and the tactic selector should be moved of the tab so you can control which tactic tab is viewed

image.png.7a2c56b649feb75d05c858f24dfc9fe7.png

I am also well aware of the manage tab to save formations however it is extremely tedious having to constantly swap between saved formations in the manage tab and if you make a change and forget to save then swap back to tactic 1 the formation change wont apply 

image.png

image.png

Edited by Terrance The T-Rex

• Terrance The T-Rex changed the title to [Suggestion] Stop tactics affecting each other
  • 1 month later...