23 Thoughts..

Initial thoughts

Tactically I'm finding it very off.. Defensively setting up and getting players to act accordingly seems way out of whack. Keeper long balls, and central defenders looking at each other or running under the ball so often. Watching a full game the match engine is so far from realistic it's not funny.

Building a tactic defensively has gotten so much worse with the new options.

Im winning games but it's a backwards step for me tactically.

Scouting I still can't work out as yet. Looks another downgrade early on.

Still can't believe they ran with no attribute screen on scouting recommendations like last year, huge flaw. Skin will fix I know.

So many screens I'm in, I click back and it never goes one screen prior, takes you way back every time.

Least amount of change since the championship manager days from game to game.

The two parts of the game I most enjoy are creating tactics and finding new players, and the tactics and scouting systems are not very good

Rant over

I'm very disappointed with how they made scouting completely unusable. It literally doesn't work.

The ME is also buggy it's definitely unfinished. I think they drop the ball this year at this stage this game is at best  still in beta form.

Generally its a good idea to read the sticky threads at the top of the forum. If you have issues with the game perhaps post your tactic and see if others might spot what you could be doing wrong.  This however is not the feedback thread, where SI might actually read and gather feedback from.

On 18/11/2022 at 08:24, Dutchy1983 said:

So many screens I'm in, I click back and it never goes one screen prior, takes you way back every time.

You may wish to un-tick the option "Leave player (or staff) screen when you click Back" in Preferences under Interface (Player Screen). That may solve some of the issues you have there.