Player interaction not working

Is there any fix for this Every save I do there is no option for player interaction at all.

If a playert comes to me with an issue I have to decline or i get stuck since i casnnot repsond to the player and it becomes a must respond inbox item.

Any Help would be great 

fm 1.png

fm 2.png

It seems that some users have had this issue and it's under review at the moment.

You can holiday for a day to get past the fact that you cannot continue, though I'm not sure what exactly is causing the issue in the first place.

Just now, HUNT3R said:

It seems that some users have had this issue and it's under review at the moment.

You can holiday for a day to get past the fact that you cannot continue, though I'm not sure what exactly is causing the issue in the first place.

All good you decline most player interaction the just get amd and what to leave so just have to put up with it.

Sorry about that. I can't imagine what the issue is since it's not happening to (what seems to be) the majority of people.

Did you add any other 3rd party mods apart from the skin? Those might be interfering.

1 minute ago, HUNT3R said:

Sorry about that. I can't imagine what the issue is since it's not happening to (what seems to be) the majority of people.

Did you add any other 3rd party mods apart from the skin? Those might be interfering.

I have a facepack and logo pack but other people witht he same packs don't have an issue so Im just a little puzzled.

I have this exact issue. I did wonder if it was a manager reputation issue, but I restarted and maxed out my coaching badges and playing experience and it is still the same.

I’ve tried verifying the game files through steam and everything is coming up as fine.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve finally managed to get this working.

I uninstalled the game and deleted all local files

After reinstalling I went to preferences and removed the use of caching to reduce load times. 
seems to be working now.