Midweek Fixture

Kreinbihl

Messing around in the advanced editor, creating some TV dates/matchdays (wed and sat), but when I create a new game with the editor data it only creates tv dates for Saturday and makes the Wednesday games only in the first month of the season and not on the tv dates I set. Pretty new to the editor, any help would be gladly appreciated.

65252258_2022-11-19(1).png.7f83aaf0c22f46b4d05c71eb5636550b.png290196386_2022-11-19(2).png.1ba5bda2cf56aa56a8f0caeedf065f54.png

2022-11-19 (3).png

2022-11-19 (4).png

2022-11-19.png

Dates are all messed up lately, game wants to front-load fixtures contrary to your dates, I think it's a bug. I've had luck blocking off those first weeks (Monday to Friday or whatever) with "break periods" and checking the box not to allow postponed games to be held either. Prevents any games from being scheduled there

I wish there was an option to move games based on who's involved in continental qualifying. Or is there one someone? I wouldn't mind the old Portuguese system, your game gets moved to Friday if you're in CL next week and moved to Monday if you're in CL the previous week (game wouldn't be moved at all if you had a CL game both weeks)