Edited England nations rules but Scotland doesn't work anymore: Require minimum of 20 teams for Vanarama National. found only 0

nijode999

So,

Every year I make my own version of the Premier League, where I only keep the Premier League, FA Cup and Sky Bet Championship. And I delete every other English club that doesn't play in the Premier League and Sky Bet Championship.

This method works for the last years, so I isn't a problem with the file I think, because for FM 2022, 21 and 20 it worked great.

Now when I want to use these, somehow Scotland doesn't work. How is it possible when I edit English teams and competitions. that Scotland doesn't work?

Screenshot 2022-11-20 at 09.57.37.png

ENG.fmf

Some competitions have teams form other countries in them. I don't know of any Scottish ones that have English teams in, but they do have one with Welsh and Northern Irish at least, so maybe there's one there somewhere.

You could edit Scotland to remove the required teams.

19 minutes ago, rusty217 said:

Some competitions have teams form other countries in them. I don't know of any Scottish ones that have English teams in, but they do have one with Welsh and Northern Irish at least, so maybe there's one there somewhere.

You could edit Scotland to remove the required teams.

I thought something too. But that explains not why It did work the past years in Fm20,21 and 22.

unless last year something changed in the rules 😅

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...