Gizzy Game - World Cup 22 Draft! Match Day 2

Gizzy

Who Would Win?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win Their Match?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/11/22 at 14:00

Welcome everyone to The World Cup 22 Draft! Match Day 2

@PaulHartman71 Vs @Vynal Seven

1830632404_lineup(2).png.42707e8ae6c762b Vs 2132930325_lineup(6).png.b83b5b7d15dd66b

@Rikulec Vs @Citizen Kane

1146578170_lineup(15).png.9d8846b1972eca Vs 373324004_lineup(16).png.16651242f3c605b

@XuluBak Vs @SouthCoastRed

Game Postponed

Football Forum & OTF Users are asked to vote on which teams they think would win a match if it were to be played today. Taking into account the players used.

We ask you to keep your decision based on footballing reasons and not your like or dislike for the "Manager" of the team. Judge the players at their Current Abilities

Feel free to vote and leave any comments about your decision in this thread

The managers of each team can also vote for either team and discuss with other voters.

If you think the match would be a draw you can vote for both teams

Voting will close in 24 hours.

Good luck to all managers

@Vynal Seven @Baptista_8 @SouthCoastRed @Barry Cartman @Rikulec @XuluBak @Chase Failey @PaulHartman71 @Crispypaul @Mr Wallin @Haguey @trueblue.85 @Sons FC @Darius1998 @Citizen Kane @Kawee @BigV @scousevasey @Scott1892 @kopsy101 @Harryseaess @SuperOwl86 @GunmaN1905 @thefmveteran86 @Muttley84 @bdcuk @Bliss Seeker @adhikapp @Carninho @markyosullivan @Pompeyboyz @The Golden boy

Not going to lie, two questionable teams in the first matchup as soon as you move from defense. :D

Have to give it to Hartman, because I think his midfield is a bit less dire and front three has two useful players compared to Vynal's one.

Vote: PaulHartman

Match two has a bit better squads, but wit some questionable players.

I honestly can't decide. Make it Rikulec, just because Di Maria is still the best player in the matchup.

Vote: Rikulec

First match has two terrible midfields. I think Vynal's defence is more likely to stop Kane than PH's one is to stop Mbappe. Maybe a turgid 1-0 win.

Second one is close but as Gunman says, there are better squads. Di Maria should win it for Rikulec.

24 minutes ago, GunmaN1905 said:

Not going to lie, two questionable teams in the first matchup as soon as you move from defense. :D

Have to give it to Hartman, because I think his midfield is a bit less dire and front three has two useful players compared to Vynal's one.

Vote: PaulHartman

Match two has a bit better squads, but wit some questionable players.

I honestly can't decide. Make it Rikulec, just because Di Maria is still the best player in the matchup.

Vote: Rikulec

Di Maria over Saka based on current ability ?

1 minute ago, Citizen Kane said:

Di Maria over Saka based on current ability ?

Yeah, he's still an amazing player.

Had some injury trouble, but brilliant whenever he plays for Argentina.

He's the only actually creative playmaker on either team.

Another thing is that he has World Cup Ochoa, one of the greatest goalkeepers in history. :D

It was really close.

Edited by GunmaN1905

The quality of the teams in this competition is so bad though. When I look at my team I think Jesus wept, but then when I look at the others I think, you know what, I can win this!

I gave citizen Kane a narrow 0-1 victory  awful game, undeserved victory but awarded a last minute VAR penalty for a foul outside the box.