Importing graphics

Hello everyone

I am after a bit of help please.

I have downloaded a large number of club badges, current season kits, competition logos and trophies to import into FM23 Touch (I am playing on iPhone). I know how to add them into the game and have done so using iTunes on my laptop, however there is no option to clear the Cache in preferences as there is in the PC version of the game so the graphics are not being used. 

Does anybody know how to get the graphics to work? Or is it a case of waiting for SI to build in a clear Cache option? 

Thank you in advance  

vor 1 Stunde schrieb newton136:

Hello everyone

I am after a bit of help please.

I have downloaded a large number of club badges, current season kits, competition logos and trophies to import into FM23 Touch (I am playing on iPhone). I know how to add them into the game and have done so using iTunes on my laptop, however there is no option to clear the Cache in preferences as there is in the PC version of the game so the graphics are not being used. 

Does anybody know how to get the graphics to work? Or is it a case of waiting for SI to build in a clear Cache option? 

Thank you in advance  

Check this topic i have a instruction there.

If you get stuck contact me via discord.

ID: FFG SirinBaba#4121

Edited by Nagatomo

Hi

thanks for the reply. I have added the graphics into the game file using iTunes and deleted then reinstalled the game but it’s still not working. Can I drop the files in as they are on iTunes or do I need to created a graphics folder? I have tried signing up to discord but didn’t really know what I’m going. My name on there is newton136 but I’m not sure what to do. 

sorry for being a pain. 

vor 4 Minuten schrieb newton136:

Hi

thanks for the reply. I have added the graphics into the game file using iTunes and deleted then reinstalled the game but it’s still not working. Can I drop the files in as they are on iTunes or do I need to created a graphics folder? I have tried signing up to discord but didn’t really know what I’m going. My name on there is newton136 but I’m not sure what to do. 

sorry for being a pain. 

You need to delete the game and reinstall first.

After you made a clean install don't start the game.

Add graphics via itunes.

Check your pm here