Transfers talks should allow for a more rapid finalizaiton for European League registration and Scouting need an overhaul

HarriKane

If you have to register for CL EL and you are in contact with a player and have finalized a contract you should be able to urge the process to register said player for the european rounds.

Talks with manager and players are nice but way too less. You should be able to contact and talk about more things. For some players it is maybe attractive to play CL so I should be able to put that in words when I talk to them or their manager.

Urging a player to decide faster has never ever worked for me. All they say is the bs with it is my career i have to think about it. Good think about it but you wont play for me. None of the answers are escalating and signaling the player anything and they all give generic stupid answers. In general all the conversations in game have with players have really weird reactions.

Last time I had just a few days again made an offer for guendouzi and talked to him telling him to decide faster.

He did not. I told him I would withdraw the offer and all he said is we both know you would not. Of course I did as I am not buying him and paying him millions just for the leage sorry.

That is just stupid to be honest.

Thinks to consider.

Big clubs in the world are talking to players, are talking to their managers, sometimes they call them other times they meet in some restaurant maybe show them the facilities, stadium what so ever.

It is in your name but the interaction is way too less. I am playing a SQL database. It is sad.

And by the way two other points I talked to my board for better youth recruitment they agreed and it went from 5 to 4 yeey! good job -.-'

The other point is the scouting is still broken. I needs an overhoul asap i put all my scouts on an urgent assignment for a 1-2 weeks nothing came throug and generelly it is not really working.

Edited by HarriKane

• 2 months later...