Transfer history continuity

Now into the second season 2023/24. Looking through the clubs in my leagues transfer history, transfers that happen in June which are new because its a new window should be part of the 2023/24 transfer happenings but they have been continued onto the 2022/23. So I have to look at the 2022/23 screen for June transfers and 2023/24 screen for the July, August, September. I know it's a small thing but it really annoys me, and has been a thing for years. How hard is it to just align the transfer summer window to one time period for continuity. 

1 hour ago, lex311085 said:

Now into the second season 2023/24. Looking through the clubs in my leagues transfer history, transfers that happen in June which are new because its a new window should be part of the 2023/24 transfer happenings but they have been continued onto the 2022/23. So I have to look at the 2022/23 screen for June transfers and 2023/24 screen for the July, August, September. I know it's a small thing but it really annoys me, and has been a thing for years. How hard is it to just align the transfer summer window to one time period for continuity. 

Perhaps it's related to the Finance section? Is that a July-June financial year or is it January-December?

20 hours ago, busngabb said:

Perhaps it's related to the Finance section? Is that a July-June financial year or is it January-December?

Not sure.. I have people who were transferred on the 01/07/2023 and 07/07/2023 but they are in different transfer years?? It's annoying, plus it makes the profit/spend for that year on the transfer page misleading. I think maybe the 01/07 is the cut off of when new contracts etc are signed