encouraging players to accept contact offer is still broken.

When your trying to sign players beofre deadline dates and  especially continental registrations and you click on"the talk bubble, it you have options to annoy and alianate the player but nwve ra simole "Champions league registration is tomorrow so you may want to make up your mind." This seems like the onlly reason you'd have this but it never does that.

I just had 2 players agree to sign on loan the day after the registration was due. I guess no one wants to play in the champions league. THIS IS UNREALISTIC.

55 minutes ago, McBride said:

When your trying to sign players beofre deadline dates and  especially continental registrations and you click on"the talk bubble, it you have options to annoy and alianate the player but nwve ra simole "Champions league registration is tomorrow so you may want to make up your mind." This seems like the onlly reason you'd have this but it never does that.

I just had 2 players agree to sign on loan the day after the registration was due. I guess no one wants to play in the champions league. THIS IS UNREALISTIC.

If you think that this, or any other part of the game is broken, please raise it in the Bug Tracker and let the developers have a look.  It wont get fixed from here.

11 hours ago, FrazT said:

If you think that this, or any other part of the game is broken, please raise it in the Bug Tracker and let the developers have a look.  It wont get fixed from here.

when I say "broken"I mean too poorly designed and maintained to be used.

15 hours ago, McBride said:

"Champions league registration is tomorrow so you may want to make up your mind." This seems like the onlly reason you'd have this but it never does that.

Sounds weird indeed, players do like playing in CL!

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2023-bugs-tracker/transfers-and-contracts/

@FrazT I think you'd get way more people to copy their post and make a thread in the BugTracker if you just threw in a link. I see very few people actually raise a bug ticket when asked to. Preferably all you staffers could have a link in one of those automatic endings to all posts, the name eludes me, like those automatic "sent from my iphone" messages you get on e-mail.

22 minutes ago, zindrinho said:

Sounds weird indeed, players do like playing in CL!

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2023-bugs-tracker/transfers-and-contracts/

@FrazT I think you'd get way more people to copy their post and make a thread in the BugTracker if you just threw in a link. I see very few people actually raise a bug ticket when asked to. Preferably all you staffers could have a link in one of those automatic endings to all posts, the name eludes me, like those automatic "sent from my iphone" messages you get on e-mail.

I note your points but I am not a staffer- I am a volunteer.  There is a link to the Bug Tracker at the top of the forum, there is a specific thread stickied at the top of the thread lists linking to the Bug Tracker and there is a link in the first post in the Feedback thread.

29 minutes ago, FrazT said:

I note your points but I am not a staffer- I am a volunteer.  There is a link to the Bug Tracker at the top of the forum, there is a specific thread stickied at the top of the thread lists linking to the Bug Tracker and there is a link in the first post in the Feedback thread.

volunteer staff then ;) 

I dont think people find their way to the bugtracker now, or they are often too mad at the game to go search it up, could be a lot of people are just trolling too and dont wanna raise tickets in the BT but dont underestimate the power of lazyness :)