I stopped counting, how many times my players win the ball back in our own third, stay around, lose it again, which then results in a goal...

I am really sick and tired of this crap... it happens in every single game, mostly in away games... this can't be about tactics anymore... I tried everything, from lowering the mentality to dribble less etc... nothing works... its always the same pattern... my defender wins the ball back, just stops playing, loses the ball and then of course it results in a goal... whoever claimed that you can also play low block this year is just a bunch of liar... no, you can not!!!! its all about full gungho gegenpressing... lose the ball, win it straight back because of the stupid AI acting stupid...

More and more, SI reminds me of EA.... releasing unfinished products, which will never be finished during the lifecycle and give a damn about players, as there is no other competitor... oh wait, it also reminds me of infantino and fifa... yeah, we love football and we anyway gonna consume that crap, so lets do whatever we want...

As is always said, constructive criticism of the game is welcomed as long as it abides by the forum rules.  This thread will be closed and if you would like to repost, please do so in the feedback thread but be sure to read and note the forum guidelines before doing so.

• FrazT locked this topic