(FM23) My Own CONCACAF Club Structure

• anitamui changed the title to (FM23) My Own CONCACAF Club Structure

PSA2

DUE TO UNFORSEEN GLITCHES, I REMADE THIS FILE INTO THE ORIGINAL PROPOSAL FOR THE 2023 CONCACAF STRUCTURE(50 teams group stage), but due to competitive reason,i decided to expand it into 100 team group stage followed by 32 team knockout stage

The Teams are ordered by ascending order of Reputation, i.e. Mexico is nation 42, USA is Nation 41, etc

Screenshot 2022-11-23 235958.png

New Generation NACL Reborn.fmf

Trying to do anything with the CCL is broken, as it is every year. I also tried making it 16 teams, but the wrong teams kept getting pulled. Tried new 27 team format from the Canadian megapatch, also broken with random teams being selected. The 40+ team format currently in the game is horrible and incorrect since last year, but I've yet to see anything about fixing it. The history in the original Concacaf champions cup is also incorrect and has been for years, with wrong teams being selected as champions, including in years where the competition didn't even take place.

Edited by ragde0231

1 小时前, ragde0231说:

Trying to do anything with the CCL is broken, as it is every year. I also tried making it 16 teams, but the wrong teams kept getting pulled. Tried new 27 team format from the Canadian megapatch, also broken with random teams being selected. The 40+ team format currently in the game is horrible and incorrect since last year, but I've yet to see anything about fixing it. The history in the original Concacaf champions cup is also incorrect and has been for years, with wrong teams being selected as champions, including in years where the competition didn't even take place.

Waiting for CCL fix is like waiting for Woman in FM22 or 23

23 hours ago, ragde0231 said:

My megapatch draws the correct teams from MLS, Canada, and Mexico. What part of it is random teams? Do you mean the Caribbean?

9 小时前, yellowsweatygorilla说:

My megapatch draws the correct teams from MLS, Canada, and Mexico. What part of it is random teams? Do you mean the Caribbean?

yeah
Besides,your patch doesn't even have a proper CFU Cup from 2023

On 24/11/2022 at 08:23, ragde0231 said:

It's still easier to edit than the European/Asian ones!

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...