Injuries so bad!!

Medical Center > Injury History > Expected Injuries

Let's say, hypothetical, expected injuries gonna be 100. If you have above 100, then report it as bug so SI can investigate. If you have 50, then you really need to thing various things like quality of medical staff, injury prone players, tactic intensity, team training intensity, individual training intensity and many more. If you have lower than 50, then everything is normal.

Injury rates are lower than real life levels. I don't tend to overtrain players, so I'll add recovery sessions for players with very low condition. If there are a lot of matches I'm going to need them for, I'll rest them from training completely as well. Be careful with injury prone players; they can be dealt with, but will still pick up annoying little knocks here and there.

• 9 months later...
On 23/11/2022 at 14:06, fc.cadoni said:

Medical Center > Injury History > Expected Injuries

Let's say, hypothetical, expected injuries gonna be 100. If you have above 100, then report it as bug so SI can investigate. If you have 50, then you really need to thing various things like quality of medical staff, injury prone players, tactic intensity, team training intensity, individual training intensity and many more. If you have lower than 50, then everything is normal.

I have expected injuries as 124. You mentioned to report anything over 100. Is that what SI have asked my friend? If i have more players at the club, then my expected injuries would be higher, right?

Screenshot 2023-08-24 at 11.44.29.png

22 hours ago, paz said:

I have expected injuries as 124. You mentioned to report anything over 100. Is that what SI have asked my friend? If i have more players at the club, then my expected injuries would be higher, right?

He said anything over the hypothetical figure, you've had 17 with an expected 124 so you're good