How to read this

The style of the shot maps is something that I can't understand how anyone would decide that it is good for representing anything. Pentagons? Really? Awful, I've never seen something like that, it makes it much harder than necessary to quickly get useful information, which is the point of data representation. In my work a constantly make plots and if I come up with something like that everyone would simply laugh at me and ask me what the hell am I doing.  For the lower figures I also can't understand why the x-ylabels are not directly shown and you need to click in the figure to really understand it.

17 hours ago, el_manayer said:

The style of the shot maps is something that I can't understand how anyone would decide that it is good for representing anything. Pentagons? Really? Awful, I've never seen something like that, it makes it much harder than necessary to quickly get useful information, which is the point of data representation

You're right. And the XG under the image, goes from dark to light purple, but inside the image, they all seem to be white :confused:

For the lower figures I also can't understand why the x-ylabels are not directly shown and you need to click in the figure to really understand it.

I can't figure this out neither, this is why I made this post.

X-Y tables for what? :seagull: