New International Calender

nasaiain

Im re-building the international calender, and as part of thsi I have set all of the existing international competition as Extinct

image.png.ac5a38eb6ef506b1139e4e9d4a340a42.png

but when i run the test they all get set back to not extinct

image.png.a14da3414f1b08d8a935f84b1af0347f.png

if there anyway to ensure they remain extinct?

The obvious answer is just to delete them, but I would like to maintain the competition histories

An extinct competition shouldn't be revived. But I have seen that extincted competitions for some reasons kept happening.

What you can do as a test is check whether deleting does delete the history as well, as history for nation teams is both set at the competition and the nation itself (check cup history under the nation).

Also, depending on what you are planning, make sure to map it out if it is big.

1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

What you can do as a test is check whether deleting does delete the history as well, as history for nation teams is both set at the competition and the nation itself (check cup history under the nation).

Ive done a quick test by removing the UEFA Nations League, and it still appears under the history of France and Portugal, so that seems to be the way around it

1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

Also, depending on what you are planning, make sure to map it out if it is big.

Oh, I have

51 minutes ago, rusty217 said:

And them to your international rules and just put the end date as 2016 or something.

I tried that, its messed with my tidy brain having all these extra competitions hanging around under the rules