Can we remove competition bonuses using the pre-game editor?

VincentLives

Hi, I’m playing Football Manager 2017 and I can’t find the option to remove the competition bonuses in the pre-game editor? I’ve checked finances in the club section where the other clauses are and I can’t see any of the clauses that are related to Europe. I’m planning to start a season as Everton and want to keep Stones at the club but despite reversing the transfer I’m still due a bonus if Man City win the Champion’s League. 

Could anyone please help? I’d really appreciate it. 

Thanks

1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

Its in the players contract.

Hey, thanks for getting to my question. Could I ask where in the contract that is? In the data editor it has a section in each player’s contract listed as competition bonuses but they are the bonuses the player receives rather than the club that sold him.

On 25/11/2022 at 13:37, VincentLives said:

Hey, thanks for getting to my question. Could I ask where in the contract that is? In the data editor it has a section in each player’s contract listed as competition bonuses but they are the bonuses the player receives rather than the club that sold him.

Ah ok, then I misunderstood your question.

There is a clauses section for teams which you already found where I would expect it. Have to think for other places.

On 27/11/2022 at 20:31, Wolf_pd said:

Ah ok, then I misunderstood your question.

There is a clauses section for teams which you already found where I would expect it. Have to think for other places.

You can view these clauses within the game in the transfers section. I have attached a photograph if that helps at all. 

D965051A-D2E9-4C6C-A38A-409CF35F74DB.png