A question about a selector issue

snowofman

Hey Guys

i'm in a bit of a confused state, hope any of you have an idea

So

i have a Normal Selector with 2 options

1 file each as normal, both files contain the same content

both files load up fine, buttons can be seen and all. But the buttons on 1 of the options is not doing anything on button press while the other is working fine

i've tried and comment out 1 selector option at a time, and both work seperately 

they have diff names and diff id's 

i've tried all i know, and looked into other selectors even tried with late loading.

Does anyone have any idea to where my problem might be, something i'm not seeing?

Thanks in advance

21 hours ago, snowofman said:

Hey Guys

i'm in a bit of a confused state, hope any of you have an idea

So

i have a Normal Selector with 2 options

1 file each as normal, both files contain the same content

both files load up fine, buttons can be seen and all. But the buttons on 1 of the options is not doing anything on button press while the other is working fine

i've tried and comment out 1 selector option at a time, and both work seperately 

they have diff names and diff id's 

i've tried all i know, and looked into other selectors even tried with late loading.

Does anyone have any idea to where my problem might be, something i'm not seeing?

Thanks in advance

My first guess is that the game "expects" just one click_event for the buttons, so it assigns the event on one pair of buttons when it instantiates ( or renders) the parent and child objects (panels) . This could explain the fact they both work individually.

24 minutes ago, BuzzR said:

My first guess is that the game "expects" just one click_event for the buttons, so it assigns the event on one pair of buttons when it instantiates ( or renders) the parent and child objects (panels) . This could explain the fact they both work individually.

yeah that might be, sadly..

i have put it aside for now, just another one of those 99% done things i can't get the last 1% to work :(