Issues in showing correct name for Award

Oggimon

Hi everyone,

So, I have tried testing this several ways (below) and it is still coming with the same issue.

1) Initially (see picture as the problem is the same), I saw the main issue come up for Young Player of the Year. I simply duplicated an existing award and changed the details to suit each of the leagues.

2) I then tried doing the same process, stealing from the English Premier League. I did the same for Player of the Year as my custom database did not have an award for this. Now it is Player of the Year that is having an issue. It seems it is the LAST award that I add... havent tested that theory though.

I am using a custom database created by someone else (they have spent a tonnnnnne of time on it).

I have tried testing other leagues I have added myself, and no issue as of yet. Tested alongside the custom database.

I forgot to clarify, the image below actually says Croatian First League Player of the Year, which is the default award in the game. It disappears once you simulate for a year. BUTTT, then if you save, exit, and come back, this space appears instead of the name of award.

Has anyone had this issue before? Can it be fixed? Image of issue is below:

image.thumb.png.4f3316a9080b04edb9566abc80186967.png

Note: Kulenovic wins almost every time I do a seasonal test. Seems like more than a coincidence? Hehe

Thank you for the help!

Edited by Oggimon

11 hours ago, nine_iron said:

This error has been around for years, still not fixed I see.

Redoing affected award names seems to fix it.

Tried doing this, but, as I said, it just ruins another one that was working earlier...

Ok, removed all the old ÍD versions of the awards, still exactly the same issue. I am a little lost now. No idea what I can do to fix this???

Edited by Oggimon

Ok, I am out of ideas. What I have tried so far:

1) Duplicated working versions (Young player and Player of the Year seem to have issues). This is even after I deleted ALL of the versions then added I new one. In the editor, the Award is called HNL Player of the Year, but as soon as I load up the game, it just uses 'Player of the Year'. This is, as if it is not recognising the changes. All other custom made awards seem to have no issues.

2) Changed the Croatian Young Player of the Year and Player of the Year to be in Croatian (Mladi Igrac Godine, Igrac Godine) just to see if this is a problem. The changes made to these, appear in game. No change to actual issue of blank award name.

3) Duplicated the awards from the England database and changed all facets to reflect Croatian leagues. No difference.

4) Added fake dates for awards so that the awards appear in the game no greyed out. No difference.

5) Tried adding awards to other, new Nations, like Mongolia. No issues here at all.

Now it is worse, with all the changes made: 

image.thumb.png.802a117c74c248aabf125da89725f6e0.png

I am out of ideas. Could this simply be a bug, or is it me not doing something?

Edited by Oggimon