[FM23] Japan Football League System (Level 4 2023 version updated with future improvement planned)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey just wondering, is it normal when I make a new save with Kashima Antlers It says i'm in 4 competitions (J. Elite League being the odd one)

How can I remove it in order to just play the real competitions? Thank you

image.png

image.png

On 16/03/2023 at 15:20, kenkaN said:

Hey just wondering, is it normal when I make a new save with Kashima Antlers It says i'm in 4 competitions (J. Elite League being the odd one)

How can I remove it in order to just play the real competitions? Thank you

image.png

image.png

I don't see any problem here. Are you playing with my DB?

The elite league is for the reserve team. In my DB Kashima doesn't have reserve team to play.

kashima.thumb.jpg.0c04c7254ef01c04fff2a766d4c4800f.jpg

elite_league.thumb.jpg.5ec82b44a253631acfbf9a63a2b856cc.jpg

V5 has been updated to accomodate to DB version 23.4.0. Do let me know if you have spot any error.

I have also uploaded a copy of the latest real name fix from Sortitoutsi with some competition name updates.

As there isn't any news for the reserve leagues or youth leagues, I just fixed the promotion/relegation between J3 and JFL in this update. No other new changes.

Il y a 15 heures, nicholas.shen a dit :

V5 has been updated to accomodate to DB version 23.4.0. Do let me know if you have spot any error.

I have also uploaded a copy of the latest real name fix from Sortitoutsi with some competition name updates.

As there isn't any news for the reserve leagues or youth leagues, I just fixed the promotion/relegation between J3 and JFL in this update. No other new changes.

wel thanks to your good work...

• 3 weeks later...