OP roles in 4231DM ?

39 minutes ago, crusadertsar said:

What a weird question to ask. Any role that actually suits your player can be OP

Then don’t waste your precious time commenting on my thread.

It’s known for years that some roles is OP. Like in FM20 wingers were OP and you could easily get a avr. rating above 8.00. So my question is a pure avr. rating question. Don’t bother commenting if you think that’s ridiculous. For me avr. is one of the most fun parts. 

1 minute ago, ThomasHK1979 said:

Then don’t waste your precious time commenting on my thread.

It’s known for years that some roles is OP. Like in FM20 wingers were OP and you could easily get a avr. rating above 8.00. So my question is a pure avr. rating question. Don’t bother commenting if you think that’s ridiculous. For me avr. is one of the most fun parts. 

No need for the attitude 

Play the players in roles they're suited to in a good system, that'll work wonders for your player's ratings 

Coming in and asking for an OP role isn't really what this board is about  

24 minutes ago, Johnny Ace said:

No need for the attitude 

Play the players in roles they're suited to in a good system, that'll work wonders for your player's ratings 

Coming in and asking for an OP role isn't really what this board is about  

I’m asking a question and first response is “what a weird question”. And I’m the one with the attitude. Jeeez🙄

1 minute ago, ThomasHK1979 said:

I’m asking a question and first response is “what a weird question”. And I’m the one with the attitude. Jeeez🙄

It is a weird question. You're not asking for tactical advice, just which role is OP, any role can be OP if the player suits it well and the system benefits it