Scottish League One (10)

Level 4 

Scottish League Two (10)

Level 5 

Scottish Highland League (18)

Scottish Lowland League (17)

More leagues to be added... 

Edited by angryscotsman

I am off work tomorrow & thursday, which gives me some time to work on this. 

I will also be creating fully fleshed out youth leagues as far as I can, as well as youth competitions that will replicate real life. A lot of exciting things will be included in this DB, I'm excited for it to come together! All competitions will have new sponsorships as far as possible. 

Edited by angryscotsman

6 hours ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

I can't wait for this! Really looking forward to managing Eriskay! :D

You've seen that video too? It's my ambition to stay on Eriskay in the next few years. Would it  be too cheeky to request angryscotsman to add an extra lowest division of really really obscure highland & island fantasy teams?

5 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

You've seen that video too? It's my ambition to stay on Eriskay in the next few years. Would it  be too cheeky to request angryscotsman to add an extra lowest division of really really obscure highland & island fantasy teams?

I have, yes. Might have to be a youth only save where I can't improve the facilities due to limits on the island itself. Either that or I limit myself to signing players from the Outer Hebrides.

25 minutes ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

I have, yes. Might have to be a youth only save where I can't improve the facilities due to limits on the island itself. Either that or I limit myself to signing players from the Outer Hebrides.

Superb. We might find ourselves doing similar saves.... again!

28 minutes ago, angryscotsman said:

I definitely could!

Wahay! I used to make leagues of fantasy teams based in the Highlands & Islands, such as Eriskay, Islay, Jura, Arran, Rum, Eigg - some kinda real like Eriskay, others not at all.

It looks like you've got them virtually all covered in your L6-L9 fantasy Highland & Island leagues, but if you can find some wee spares for a 10th tier, I'd start there and hopefully make my way though the others on my way to Highland League glory!

Nb. Is Rothesay Brandane in your pyramid anywhere?

:hammer: < this excited

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apologies for the delay in updates! I got sidetracked with work and some personal issues, but now I’m on holiday and should be good to go. I’m hoping to get a V1 released by the end of January! I want every team to be as true to life as possible in terms of backroom staff / playing squad etc, so I may include some extra players for teams if I can get around to that.

I’m also hoping to add some other exciting additions to this database, but those still remain a WIP. ;)  The request of obscure Highlands & Islands teams has also been added to my list too. 

Edited by angryscotsman

3 minutes ago, angryscotsman said:

Apologies for the delay in updates! I got sidetracked with work and some personal issues, but now I’m on holiday and should be good to go. I’m hoping to get a V1 released by the end of January! I want every team to be as true to life as possible in terms of backroom staff / playing squad etc, so I may include some extra players for teams if I can get around to that.

I’m also hoping to add some other exciting additions to this database, but those still remain a WIP. ;)  The request of obscure Highlands & Islands teams has also been added to my list too. 

Thanks for the update. I'm really excited about this!

4 minutes ago, angryscotsman said:

Me too! I may add some fantasy cup competitions in there too. We’ll see! 

Are you making the lowest levels amateur?

And to clarify, you're not just using the teams in the FM23 database - you're creating a load of new clubs with accurate locations etc too?

I can see an "Islands" Tournament.

Edited by phnompenhandy

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/12/2022 at 04:35, angryscotsman said:

I have decided to change the structure slightly, so have taken away the lower leagues for now. They will still be included, I just need to allocate teams to leagues before i decide which will be included for definite. :)

Do take your time, but I hope those lower leagues will be in situ eventually. I've got my backstory all prepared - my FM avatar is born in Dunvegan, Skye, but I discovered the village team has merged and now play as North-West Skye. That's what I'm waiting for  :hammer:

2 minutes ago, kieko1986 said:

any time frame as to when this will be playable looks like a great db

I was dismayed at the OP removing the lower leagues from his opening post. I wasn't sure if he is sticking to his original plan and timescale - his last post suggested maybe not. So I went ahead and made my own (far inferior version) and am playing it now. I'm still hoping the OP completes his, though.

9 minutes ago, kieko1986 said:

Would be great if he does complete it as there is a lack of lower league Scottish databases William Nicol made one last year which  was available on Sortitutsi but so far he's yet to do one for this years game

Mozza's is great, but his ladder down to Level 10 is West of Scotland. I've adapted his db to make the ladder down to L10 a Highlands & Islands one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, kieko1986 said:

any update

Ohh, I believe he's the same guy who has just released a db in the last couple of days. If I'm right, it's called 2022 Scottish eng set up

I downloaded it yesterday and ran it through the editor. I was disappointed and won't be using it, after all this time :(

8 hours ago, kieko1986 said:

what was wrong with it was there any issues

For me, yeh. This was my post and his response:

ME       I loaded this up 'cos I love a very lower-league Scottish save. Your teams in Tiers 10 and 11 have much higher reputations than in higher leagues, and half the teams in Tier 11 have professional-standard youth facilities. It might result in interesting accelerated promotions for these teams, but managing them would be too easy, would it not? Or is that the point?

HIM       Aye in real life these teams have good youth set up plus with the full time will go throught the leagues , but not all the way just a bit of fun and with full team develop better players for scotland .