Scouting/Attending Games

I am still discovering little features with this series, which is great. Questions about the World Cup though:

1. I have scouts scouting the tournament but is there a way I can personally scout and/or attend games?

2. If I can/do attend WC games, what does that do for me/scouting? Do I get reports on the players I see? Show interest in any that I watch?

3. Any advantage to attending the games if this is possible? 

9 minutes ago, JBoyd33641 said:

I am still discovering little features with this series, which is great. Questions about the World Cup though:

1. I have scouts scouting the tournament but is there a way I can personally scout and/or attend games?

2. If I can/do attend WC games, what does that do for me/scouting? Do I get reports on the players I see? Show interest in any that I watch?

3. Any advantage to attending the games if this is possible? 

You click on the game you want to attend and a little 'A' will appear in the middle where the score will go. You'll then be watching the game when it plays. The only report you'll get is the one made by your own eyes. There will be a subsequent mention in a news report. Mine is always along the lines of, "Nobody knows what the heck he was doing there!"