Is it possible to display the club nation in the league stage panel?

Wolphox

I'm creating a custom league inside of a custom nation which which has teams from many different nations in the league. I'd like to be able to glance at the league table and see how many / which nations are represented. I'd like to know if this is possible?

I found this topic and managed to find where the league stage panel XML is packed up; 

Looking inside `league stage panel views.xml`, I can see these lines in every league panel:

<!-- Team's nation. Will be hidden if not an international club comp -->
        <flags id="Dnat" />

As the comment says, there's probably some internal bit of code controlling this element's visibility outside the xml files. So basically, this doesn't seem likely possible. But I want to know if someone has found a way to place the club nations into the league panel before in some other non-obvious way?

edit: and to clarify, these leagues are "Domestic Top Division" and "Domestic Division" type leagues. I tried changing one to "Club Champions Cup" and "International Finals" in the editor but no luck.

thank you!

Edited by Wolphox

I also found my way to the "league stage properties.xml" file which has this bit of code for the `Dnat` element:

<!--display nation-->
		<record>
			<integer id="id" value="Dnat" />
			<integer id="width" value="65" />
			<integer id="minimum_width" value="65" />
			<translation id="name" translation_id="291490" type="use" value="Nation[COMMENT: nation the team is in]" />
			<integer id="auto_hide_priority" value="15" />
			<record id="widget_info">
				<symbol id="class" value="nation_button" />
				<integer id="display_format" value="3" />
			</record>

<record id="column_heading">
				<flags id="alignment" value="left,centre_y" />
				<translation id="text" translation_id="291490" type="use" value="Nation[COMMENT: nation the team is in]" />
				<translation id="hint" translation_id="291490" type="use" value="Nation[COMMENT: nation the team is in]" />
			</record>
		</record>

I tried changing `auto_hide_property` to `-1`, `0`, and commenting it out altogether, but no luck. Everything else in this bit of XML just seems to be related to alignment, spacing, etc. 

Finally, I've tried adding `Tnat` and `Cnat` elements (Because i found those in the properties file).  No luck. Edit: This actually works, see below.

<!-- Team's nation. Will be hidden if not an international club comp -->
<flags id="Dnat" />        
<flags id="Tnat" />
<flags id="Cnat" />

It's probably time for a sanity check since I'm fairly new at looking into these files. Can someone review my process?

1. When I change the XML, i repackage it with the resource archiver,

2. I exit FM and re-open it, reloading my save.

3. I go back to the competition "Overview" > "Profile" screen which has a league table displayed. 

Edit: I found the "reload skin" button in preferences. nevermind!

Thanks again

Edited by Wolphox

Good news! "Cnat" and "Tnat" do indeed work, I just realized my mistake here though was for my use case I'd want to display the "base nation" not the nation! lol. anyway, here's some proof of my partial success. I just need to find if there's a way to display "BASE NATION" instead. 

Screenshot (21).png