Fm 23 Middlesbrough tactic for premıer league

hello playıng with middlesbrough.Promoted easıly first season played most of the season 424 team suprised me and we completed many comeback as well.Promoted with big margin.Now second season ım at the mıddle of table 9th posıtıon but ı have serıous problems wıth attackıng sıde.My team doesnt shoor much doesnt create much(how ı wın sometımes even ı dont get 🙂
this is my tactic open to any suggestıons.I wanna use dm for extra protectıon to defence but as i said ı cant create much or cant be a threat  for opposıtıon

image.png

My initial reaction to your goal scoring problem is you have no one in the box. A Dlf S is dropping deep to link the play, ur IWs is cutting inside but looking to provide rather than act as goal threat and ur Wa is wide and not a goal threat. 
options are to turn ur IWs into an IFA or if you want to keep the IWs then I would make your striker someone who will occupy the 18 yard box better, an AF/CF or P. 

Absolutely what @dazza11says, you need someone attacking the box more directly the CM(A) won't cut it on his own 

An IF(A) with the DLF(S) is a good combo, I'd probably bump the DLP up to Support too to help keep the midfield 3 as more of a unit, your Fullbacks aren't too adventurous at all so it shouldn't be an issue 

This is really similar to what I'm using with Sheffield Wednesday. Just got promoted to the PL after winning the Championship using the tactic.

spacer.png

As you are a newly promoted side, I'd definitely use a role like AF over DLF-S. Most teams will attack you, so there will be some space for the AF to run into and exploit. 

Now you can choose to play a more forward thinking role for your LCM (Like Mezzala), or you could bump up the LB to a WB or something.