FM'd again! How many times with this game??

Was up 2-0 in the dying stages of a match. Had a third in the net but that was called back. It hurt because that would have sent me through to the knock out stages. Missed countless clear cut chances only for my opponent to score in the 95th minute. Complete heartbreak. I go and look at the other game and apparently they had a penalty saved from Messi! Tell me this game isn't scripted against me? Utter and complete frustration.

image.png.d40dcdc2efae5c904c1454ecf2aed6b9.png

8 minutes ago, wazzaflow10 said:

Tell me this game isn't scripted against me? Utter and complete frustration.

The game isn't scripted against you.

It can be frustrating indeed! But each football match is a simulation of 100s of factors and variables, its not a scripted story.

xG is 1-2.1. How is that FM'd at all?

Even by some other sources that have it around 1-3 it's still extremely normal.

The majority of WC games that are considered to be "upsets" and generate loads of conspiracy theories on social media doesn't even come close to the real FM'd games that you get to experience every day in this great game.

6 minutes ago, gggfunk said:

I don't agree with people saying the ME is broken, for me this is the best ME I've ever seen, it's so close to perfection. And the fact that I'm Polish doesn't have anything to do with it.

LOL - Its a reference about the real life game yesterday

On 30/11/2022 at 21:32, wazzaflow10 said:

Was up 2-0 in the dying stages of a match. Had a third in the net but that was called back. It hurt because that would have sent me through to the knock out stages. Missed countless clear cut chances only for my opponent to score in the 95th minute. Complete heartbreak. I go and look at the other game and apparently they had a penalty saved from Messi! Tell me this game isn't scripted against me? Utter and complete frustration.

image.png.d40dcdc2efae5c904c1454ecf2aed6b9.png

utterly ridiculous, i mean, stuff like that should never happen.. next thing ya know, Belgium and Germany be knocked out in the group phases..    did anyone raise this as a bug???

/sarcasm  (just in case anyone isnt sure)