Juve Under 23 - Zebre

Lijodo10

Nah its 23... I also know that Juve now have the license but the U23 still seem to be Zebre... I have changed the name as shown in the Screenshot, but when i start a game, it doesn't take effect. Strange.. 

Even when I 'remove' the B team in the 'reserve team' section for Juventus, then add it again, then i cant change the name of that one, even when i try, it seems to just go back to default 'Juventus B' whenever I click away from the Name box. 

Its weird, I have also noticed, that even though I change the name of Sparta Pragues B team, to Praha instead of Prague, it doesn't take effect on a new load up... Even tho the first team does work with the new name. 

No, but you can see there it says 'B Team' in Team type... 

That means, that down the left hand side, when you scroll down, you will see that 'B team' where you can change their name, division, kits etc etc... This is where I have changed their name, but it doesn't take effect. 

Does that make sense now?

You can see in one of my first screens, the team type is set as B Team. 

As I tested myself, it's hard coded.

The default B team has an unique ID 43457016 which is different from others. I think SI forgot to unmask it in FM23.

You may apply the inc file from a real name fix and manually change it there.

Edited by nicholas.shen

Nah not interested in that, as I prefer long names.. I will remove the B team, and either add another B team (and just settle for the team being called Juventus B) or just create a new club (affiliate) and add it as a B team. 

Thanks for your help tho.

7 hours ago, nicholas.shen said:

You can  change both long name and short name in the inc file.

Here is how it works.

"CLUB_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" 43457016 "Juventus F.C. Next Gen" ""
"CLUB_SHORT_NAME_CHANGE" 43457016 "Juventus Next Gen" ""

juvb.png.3ae2a94f52e9596e13da7ed742c6524c.png

Dude thats great! However I have always downloaded the 'Real name fix' files previously, but I prefered the long names, and of course I could just go and change them all in the file, which would be quite a lot easier than in the editor... However, when you change names in there, then isn't it right that nicknames disappear? (I know these are tiny details, but you will know what I mean). 

I have actually now pretty much changed 1000's of team/comp names etc in one editor file, which I HOPE, now I should be able to open up in next years game as well... It seems to have worked for me this time, as the majority of this file was from last seasons FM22 edits. 

Really appreciate your time and help tho, I will think about how I do it, if I just create a single lnc file just for Juve 23's haha are they that special?! 

On 01/12/2022 at 20:02, Lijodo10 said:

Hey man, what do you mean by this, did I post in the wrong thread, if so, apologies, where should I post such questions about Pre Game Editor. 

You posted in the download section. Since it doesn't have a download and is just a question I moved it to this part of the forum