My new stadium is so ugly I wanna throw up! Please help.

Guys please help me!

It took three years to complete my new stadium. I was so happy about this! Capacity about 40.000 seats, all new! Finally the first game and... it's so ugly I think the architect who did the project was drunk at the time.

The stadium is not a unique block as in 99% of the stadiums, but there are four giant stand alone parts (one for each side of the pitch) with just air between them, so you can see the parking lot, the houses etc.

I have the in game editor and I tried to modify the capacity (from 30.000 to 50.000) to see if something changed but the ugly stadium it's still there. Only the four mega-stand alone-blocks are shorter (30.000) or taller (50.000). Someone knows if I can do something about this? I'm really desperate.

wow, this  really made me chukle :D

at this point, you can only change club. maybe, and it depends when the game decides the stadium, you can try an older save and sim through the stadium completion date to see if you get different seed for the stadium. this may be decided under the hub the day before new stadium was made, or announced.

This happened to me last year in FM22 with Nottingham Forest - got a new stadium and when I first saw it was hugely disappointed to find it was a 4 stand monstrosity.  SI really need to stop that design being used for newly built stadiums.

Edited by rp1966

SOLVED: With the in game editor I raised the capacity to 60k and the stadium changed its look to a "normal one". It didn't work with 45-50-55k but it changed only at 60k. So I didn't change anything when I lost the UCL final after dominating the game, but I'm doing it now, 'cause I really couldn't stand that ugly stadium.