Good nations to do a "build a nation" type save with?

I'm looking for leagues with relaxed registration rules, to try and bring a league up the UEFA coefficient. Ideally with relaxed registration rules so that I can bring in cheap young players & either develop them into first team players or sell them for a profit.

Something like the Eredivisie, albeit lower ranked would be ideal! 

Thanks mate, having looked through I feel that it provides a nice balance of being outside of the top leagues without being a ridiculous challenge ala San Marino

3 hours ago, Overmars said:

Denmark is just about ideal for this and fits into that reputation space just below the Eredivisie. You can also load multiple leagues in Denmark to give you a chance to loan out youth domestically if necessary.

For me I don't think build a nations with a team like Denmark who are already a World Cup level team is much of a challenge. If you don't want a San Marino level challenge, i'd suggest maybe doing a build a nation with Latvia, Azerbaijan, or somewhere like that. If you're willing to download extra leagues Lithuania, Malta, Macedonia could all be good choices for leagues that don't get used much and provide a long term challenge!

59 minutes ago, ryanlion28 said:

For me I don't think build a nations with a team like Denmark who are already a World Cup level team is much of a challenge. If you don't want a San Marino level challenge, i'd suggest maybe doing a build a nation with Latvia, Azerbaijan, or somewhere like that. If you're willing to download extra leagues Lithuania, Malta, Macedonia could all be good choices for leagues that don't get used much and provide a long term challenge!

Maybe "build a nation" is the wrong terminology, as I have no interest in international management. Im more interested in building up the league 

1 minute ago, Swaban said:

Maybe "build a nation" is the wrong terminology, as I have no interest in international management. Im more interested in building up the league 

Ah okay, well in that case Denmark is fine, as well as the other Scandinavian nations. I think Hungary could be interesting too