Why is it so easy to make players to sack their agents?

On 01/12/2022 at 22:43, SergeiG said:

Every time an agent moans about his player's low contract you can just convince the player easily to sack him.

No way that's realistic in any way...Why is this feature still in the game if it's totally broken?

I been trying to find where this option is to ask the player to get rid of his agent. I tried discuss/interactions but can’t find the option. 

Edited by Simsimmabrfc85

Just now, Simsimmabrfc85 said:

I been trying to find where this option is to ask the player to get rid of his agent. I tried discuss/interactions but can’t find the option. 

It doesnt show up all the time. When a player wants a new contract you can suggest that he get rid of the agent. Im not sure what the criteria is for the option to be available. 

Edited by jimbo22

1 hour ago, Simsimmabrfc85 said:

It shows for me when a player is underpaid usually, like a youth prospect braking to the first team and getting 1.2K a week and his teammates getting like 150K, so his agent will moan about it and there will be an option to talk to the player and convince him to sack the agent. 99% of the time I was successful.

I got Alex Scott at Bristol city and we’re currently 2nd in the championship in January if promoted to the prem I don’t want him having a 10m release clause which the agent is trying to put into his new contract he’ll be gone very quick with Newcastle and arsenal already interested. Should be interesting see how this one pans out.