FM22 scouting updates

Sorry for going back to FM22 when so many are now on FM23 but I had the same issue on FM21. It may even be the same on the new one?

My issue is that I get avalanched with scouting reports constantly on the same players. Whilst I don't mind the occasional update, getting a report on the same players every month gets quite annoying and surely my scouts should be searching for new players and not just scouting the same ones on my shortlist (not so short) constantly?

I'm sure it's a settings thing and I know I can stop it being sent to my inbox and just looked at in the scouting centre but I don't want to miss out on actual new scouting reports of players or when circumstances change like being listed etc. The thing is that won't stop the endless time consuming reports on the same players that I feel like I'm seeing every couple of weeks. It just seems strange how often the same players are being scouted when they are all set to scout different regions i.e south America South. 

Maybe it's something you have to put up with if you want to try and keep on top of finding the best youngsters or players for your team but the further into a save you get, the worse it gets and more time consuming. I have tried searching the issue but haven't found anything more specific to my needs other than just turning off notifications to inbox. When clicking on the settings I can't see what I'm looking for unless I'm missing something which is possible knowing me 😂

I hope someone out there can help me streamline this a bit.