Scouts spamming the mailbox

Hey folks

Is there a way to prevent scouts from spamming the mailbox with the players they found? (most of wich aren't even good). Maybe there's an option somewhere but I can't find it.

Also, it would be great to have a "don't show me this player again" option. A sort of shortlist for all the guys you have decided, after careful examination, that you'd never recruit them. They could then appear greyed out in the "player search" screen. Right now I might be doing it wrong but I end up remembering the names of a good hundred of unwanted players not to lose time examining them several times.

I can't be the only one going: "Ian Donelly, Ian Donelly... 5 stars potential and quite cheap but... there was something wrong about you I think... let's click and see...ah yeah, right, you're rash, a mercenary, an aggressive slacker and not determined. Nevermind. And you Grigor Olusimbe, wait... aaahhhh yes, the WB with 5/20 pace, I remember you now..." etc...

I even tried to use the shortlist itself for this purpose but then I get infos when they sign new contracts etc...

I might be missing something here... how do you guys deal with that?

Edited by Maulubec

• 1 month later...