Having trouble getting loans for players

There is huge loan demand for my 16 and 17 year-old academy players, but I have difficulty getting loans for my 20 and 21 year-old development prospects, even if I ask for 0% wage contribution.

Any tips on getting them loaned out?

I only have Brazilian leagues loaded and am playing in Brazilian lower leagues. I wouldn't expect clubs from other countries to be signing my players on loan.

I didn't know about loan managers. I don't have an option for one in Staff, presumably because I'm a lower league club.

try putting them to the development list then offering them out. Wait for some days then if you see that those players have the wanted sign next to their name then offer them out again and just keep doing that

On 06/12/2022 at 18:13, Ron Wandle said:

I only have Brazilian leagues loaded and am playing in Brazilian lower leagues. I wouldn't expect clubs from other countries to be signing my players on loan.

I didn't know about loan managers. I don't have an option for one in Staff, presumably because I'm a lower league club.

If you are in the Brazilian lower leagues with only Brazil loaded it will definitely limit your options. If a league isn't loaded the transfer activity becomes almost non-existent. Other countries can be interested in your players if they are a lower reputation league and their league allows foreign loans. So adding one or two might help.

I assume they are not ready for the first team?

Edited by Dotsworthy

Try to give them some game time in your senior squad, e.g. domestic cups, league games against low quality opposition.

Then other clubs might become more interested in loaning them.

If they have a weakness in a key attribute, try to address it with training.

They aren't good enough for the senior squad yet. One player had some bit part game time. Out of the half dozen or so players in the category, the loan success rate has been around 20-25%.

I'm now selling anyone over the age of 21 if they aren't in the senior squad. Maybe it'll be different if/when I get to the top division.