How to make custom nation play in European Championships and Nations League?

gianninottihr

I've been making my own country on FM and I have got everything ready. Everything works. We can play in the World Cup, the clubs can play in European competitions.

The only issue I'm having is that my nation cannot play in the Euros or in the Nations League. Is there anyway to fix this?

I tried having a play around with the editor earlier but I couldn't figure it out, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: If possible as well, if anyone could let me know how to add an U21 and U18 league and cup, that would be highly appreciated.
Edited by gianninottihr

This is the easiest way https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/569701-fm23-custom-nation-in-europe/

Or if you want to do it yourself just edit the Euro quals to allow for 1 more team, and add your team to the Nations League registered teams list with the right seeding and expand one of the divisions to account for them (should be easy since one division is a team short on account of russia anyway, that also means preventing the change in format that drops that missing team down a division each time though).

16 minutes ago, rusty217 said:

This is the easiest way https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/569701-fm23-custom-nation-in-europe/

Or if you want to do it yourself just edit the Euro quals to allow for 1 more team, and add your team to the Nations League registered teams list with the right seeding and expand one of the divisions to account for them (should be easy since one division is a team short on account of russia anyway, that also means preventing the change in format that drops that missing team down a division each time though).

You are a hero, thank you. I tried this and it now works!

On that topic - is it possible to make it so a nation can't play in the in the World Cup, Nations League or Euros - ideally not have a national team at all - but have the clubs from that nation be able to take part in the european club competitions?