Players not happy with games played bug

I have a 22 man squad, 2 saved Xi's ad yet the whole team is not happy with games played. im 15 games into the season I rotate the XI every 3 games. 

Tyler Donaldson is a real mystery he was the first to complain of lack of starting games. the exact same day his promise switched to success he is happy with games played he kicked off at lack of playing time so makes the list twice.  

FM1.jpg

FM2.jpg

Players need to (expect to) start based on their playing time promise, so it's impossible to say whether it's an actual bug or not without it. On the other hand, if you wish to report a bug, please do so within the bug tracker but provide evidence (PKMs or saves) , in this case a save from before a complaint, that reproduces an unfair reaction to something.

• Administrators

What playing time status does each player have? A Star Player would expect to start 90% plus, when Regular Starter/Important Players 80%/ Even Squad Rotation would expect about 60% - so if it's falling below that then they are liable to get upset. 

That issue with Donaldson is weird though and work flagging via the Bug Tracker here - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2023-bugs-tracker/dynamics-interactions-press-conferences-club-vision-supporter-confidence-staff-appointments-meetings/ especially if you have a save game from just beforehand. 

Thanks. 

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, Mr Tonio said:

This is not how squad rotation status should work. If it stays that way this should be more explicit ingame.

It might be more like 40-50%, but in game it states:

"Expects to provide competition for places and earn plenty of playing time over the course of a season" when viewing their playing time pathway under squad rotation. 

1 hour ago, Becanes said:

So does playing time for a squad rotation player mean starting or just playing in the game?

And good information in here.

Starting helps a LOT more than a sub appearance.

I dont think its a bug, But I do think it needs toned down a bit, i usually end up with 2 squads and rotate similar to this, but end up with players unhappy with playing time even when they are squad players.

Does it take cup competitions/match importance/performance of those played instead into account? 

I dont expect any player to be happy about not playing, but for them to go in cream puff every other week and then cause a team revolt is far too extreme.