Red Bull philosophy

I'm trying to relocate Red Bull recruitment in my save with hungarian side Ujpest FC.

Does anyone know what scouting assignments you would set for your scouts and which nations?   I know one of them have to scout for first team aged maximum 23 years.

Well, Redbull basicly has partnered clubs in every region of the world to pick up local talents. 

What you can do is to look for affiliate clubs around the world with good youth training / recruitment and pick up their players, or you could set up scouting assignments around the world for young, high potential players in low / equal rep leagues (compared to your league).

39 minutes ago, CARRERA said:

Well, Redbull basicly has partnered clubs in every region of the world to pick up local talents. 

What you can do is to look for affiliate clubs around the world with good youth training / recruitment and pick up their players, or you could set up scouting assignments around the world for young, high potential players in low / equal rep leagues (compared to your league).

Why low / equal rep leagues 

7 hours ago, ta11zx said:

Why low / equal rep leagues 

I mean you can go for higher rep leagues, but often players don’t want to join a lower reputation club / league. Also players might be very costly compared to your financial strength.

But basicly do whatever might work and whatever you like. It’s a game.