Re-creating the Yugoslavia national team, is it possible?

When you look at what Yugoslav you could have been, the idea of recreating them is very attractive - To me anyways. See I would like to create the Yugoslavia national team. Now I'm sure that somebody else on here has looked to do the same thing, it's not like I'm trying to make my own nation or anything like that - just the former Yugoslavia. I'm not looking to recreate the domestic leagues or domestic cup competitions, whether that be cup competitions or league competitions. I'm only interested in recreating is there Yugoslavia national team - so yeah, could anybody on this forum give me any advice that might help me recreate the Yugoslavia national team?

First look up a guide for how to enable editing the continent of countries. Do that.

Then load up the editor, change Yugoslavia's continent to Europe and region to South Europe.

Then go to cities, people etc. and change their nationa to Yugoslavia. Can be mass edited quite easily, eg. go to Cities, search for Nation = Serbia, click on to the list, press CTRL+A to select all, click the Edit button at the bottom and change Nation to Yugoslavia instead. Then Apply Filter on your search again and everything should disappear since it's now changed to Yugoslavia instead. Change the search condition to the next nation and so on.

You won't need to edit competitions, and for clubs you'll want only their Based Nation to change to Yugoslavia. Their Nation and Continental Cup Nation should still be set to their original nation. Then they'll continue to compete in their current domestic leagues and qualify for the UCL etc. as normal, but should produce Yugoslavian players instead.

Then you'll need to edit international rules, here's a guide for how to do that https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/540347-how-to-extract-continental-club-and-international-files-from-editor-tutorial/?do=findComment&comment=13403624

Edit the Nations League to remove the old nations that you don't want anymore and put Yugoslavia in instead. You'll also need to change the format to account for having fewer teams. Edit the WC and Euro qualifying to ignore the old countries too, and you may also need to change the format to account for fewer teams again.

On 11/12/2022 at 16:13, rusty217 said:

First look up a guide for how to enable editing the continent of countries. Do that.

Then load up the editor, change Yugoslavia's continent to Europe and region to South Europe.

Then go to cities, people etc. and change their nationa to Yugoslavia. Can be mass edited quite easily, eg. go to Cities, search for Nation = Serbia, click on to the list, press CTRL+A to select all, click the Edit button at the bottom and change Nation to Yugoslavia instead. Then Apply Filter on your search again and everything should disappear since it's now changed to Yugoslavia instead. Change the search condition to the next nation and so on.

You won't need to edit competitions, and for clubs you'll want only their Based Nation to change to Yugoslavia. Their Nation and Continental Cup Nation should still be set to their original nation. Then they'll continue to compete in their current domestic leagues and qualify for the UCL etc. as normal, but should produce Yugoslavian players instead.

Then you'll need to edit international rules, here's a guide for how to do that https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/540347-how-to-extract-continental-club-and-international-files-from-editor-tutorial/?do=findComment&comment=13403624

Edit the Nations League to remove the old nations that you don't want anymore and put Yugoslavia in instead. You'll also need to change the format to account for having fewer teams. Edit the WC and Euro qualifying to ignore the old countries too, and you may also need to change the format to account for fewer teams again.

This kinda what your talking about?