My Football Manager 2023 File Doesn't Have Comp Editor.fmf

OspreyJ

My Football Manager 2023 file is really hard to work with, mainly because I can't find it in Finder, I have to go to the command line and use all the Unix Commands (which is annoying because I only know a few easy ones). That said, the file Football Manager has no file called 'data,' and no file under 'data' called 'comp editor.fmf'. The reason I'm looking for these is because messing with the file 'nation.xml' in 'comp editor.fmf' is the only way to let nations change continents, and I want to be able to play with an extinct nation. Can anyone think of a different place where that file may be?

These are the files under Football Manager 20231532739160_ScreenShot2022-12-11at12_08_50PM.thumb.png.b974571dadbced405668a8983e5504ef.png

It is at this level C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2023\data 

If you have Mac I can't help though.

Looks like you are in the appdata folder seeing the Caches and Preferences folder.

10 hours ago, cleiria said:

try this

Yep, saves you from fiddling around with the comp editor files and allows you to make the changes directly in the XML files rightaway. Also means you don't need to unpack and pack the file with the resource archiver.

• 3 months later...