Team in cup phase not taken into account

ChicoPolska

Hi ,

In an update I made , there is a cup where the first phase consists of four groups of six teams . In the editor, you can specify which team is in which group, like on the picture below, so that it is taken into account when launching a new game. The problem is that it is not taken into account when I start a game.

In this country, a season takes place over a calendar year, which I have shifted by one year, so that the game starts in 2023, as I have well notified in my group setting. In doubt, I put 2022 in this setting but it doesn't work either. And since I have set the nation and the championships and cups on the 2018 calendar in this update, I also made the change in the setting of the teams in cup, but it still does not take anything into account.

Does anyone have any idea how to make the groups take into account as I have entered them in the editor at the beginning of a new game.

Thanks

346096310_Capturedcran2022-12-03194527.thumb.png.977a2ae1db8cb9f1fc9d3c8856415e96.png

That should work if that corresponds to the actual teams and number of groups. But as another option, you put them in that order in "teams" (with "get specific team"), and get rid of any group settings like seeded draw, randomize teams, sort teams etc. It should just draw them in that order

Ok , thanks Otherwise how to ensure when for teams selected by division, teams are chosen by reputation ?

Let me explain. 

In the cup, all three divisions play it. The game selects all teams from the top two divisions, but not all teams from the third division play. Which option to choose in team selection so that the teams (of the third division) with the best reputation are chosen first?

Thanks for you help

That's what I did but it doesn't work.
I want to go with Ahau in the third division but the first season this team does not play the cup but the following years yes, while it is one of the best teams in this division.

I share my file with you if you could (or someone else who wants to be interested in my problem) take a look at it to see what I made as a mistake or what is wrong.

Thank you very much

Tonga.fmf