Screen Flicker In Game

I just got a new PC at the weekend and have been having this issue. I've spent all day doing anything that can be done with the graphics drivers and such and am out of ideas. Hoping maybe somebody here has something I can try to fix this. It only happens during the match. See short video below.

https://streamable.com/glscno

Edited by durrr

Thank you for the responses. I've got an AMD GPU so unfortunately that isn't a fix for me. I did the steam thing suggested in the FAQ to no avail unfortunately. 

I've now noticed that this is a 2D only issue, there's minimal to no flicker in the 3D view. As an avid 2D watcher this is hurting me.

On 14/12/2022 at 17:29, JimmysTheBestCop said:

sounds like fm cant deal with FPS over 60 by default. lock in your fps

I just tried this after coming home this evening. I was actually optimistic this was gonna work but no joy unfortunately. 

Please if anyone has any suggestions I'm willing to try anything. I'm really struggling to play the game with this happening constantly.

EDIT: I just installed FM22 to see if it was the same but it was completely fine. I also tried Rocket League and that played with zero flickering. It's only FM23 that this is happening with.

DOUBLE EDIT: Problem solved. I have no idea what the problem was but deleting every trace of FM23 off my computer and reinstalling has done it. I had reinstalled the game multiple times before but this time I even deleted the Sports Interactive folder in my documents. Something inside of there must have been causing the issue but I have no idea what as I've already put all my usual graphics and such back in there and it's still working fine. But all's well that ends well.

Edited by durrr