When can we expect a fix for the lag introduced by the last patch?

jeru

I know the line from SI is always updates are ready when they are ready, but are you attempting a hot fix soon for the lag issues introduced by the last patch or do we have to wait until March when you usually patch? 

Even if you can’t answer the above how about answering is the lag issue a P1 or because you advise putting graphics on low or 2D as a workaround do you not consider this issue a P1? 

It would be nice to have an idea of what’s going on as the game is completely unplayable for some of us despite all the posted workarounds, and as it was broke by an update this is obviously frustrating. 

5 hours ago, jeru said:

I know the line from SI is always updates are ready when they are ready, but are you attempting a hot fix soon for the lag issues introduced by the last patch or do we have to wait until March when you usually patch? 

Even if you can’t answer the above how about answering is the lag issue a P1 or because you advise putting graphics on low or 2D as a workaround do you not consider this issue a P1? 

It would be nice to have an idea of what’s going on as the game is completely unplayable for some of us despite all the posted workarounds, and as it was broke by an update this is obviously frustrating. 

It’s ridiculous mate I’ve not played it since 1st cause of this horrendous lag and jerk during 3D... an to say put it on low or 2D am sorry SI but completely unacceptable, everything was fine b4 this update ( which by the way didn’t really improve anything players doing ridiculous actions nothing like real life fm22 was better by a long way) this is my last straw with the game no chance getting my money next November...

by the way support tickets are useless too sega spill the blah as SI