Is it possilbe to bring back the “team report-》squad depth” of senior squad in FM23?

smithHid

Hey guys,

I've been punching my head trying to bring back the squad depth pannel, and have got nowhere.

In FM23,  "Squad Depth" pannels are still working for U19 squard and B steam. But for the senior squad, there isnt a squad depth tab in team report of squad planner pannel.

Through "squad depth pannel", "squad depth position dialog" can be showed by specific position. In that dialog, the appearance num and rating is calculated by the specific position instead of the overall. For example, Mbappe's average ratings are differnt when beening checked by ST or AMR. This function is quite usefull while using "go on holiday" a lot.

Is it possible to modify some skin xmls to bring back the “team report-》squad depth” of senior squad?   

The function is still working for B team and U19, so  i guese this function may still exist in code, just has been hidden becasue of the new squad planner pannel. 

7 小时前, EnigMattic1说:

I may be wrong, but I think @bluestillidie00has done something like this. I apologise if I have got the skin wrong, but I'm sure I saw WTS post it on Twitter. That also raises the question, would it be possible to have both screens?

Hi EnigMattic1,

thanks for you reply, is it the "WTCS5 v1.1.1"?

But I couldnt find the  old squad depth in this skin, would you mind may show me some screenshots ?   

By the way, it's a good skin, I'm going to keep using it from now on.

Edited by smithHid

7 小时前, snowofman说:

Tato also already have the "old" squad planner in his skin

Hi snowofman,

Thanks for your reply.  The skin you metioned is "Tato23" , isnt it?

I also can not find the "old" squad planner.

These 3 screenshots(using Tato23) show the old squad planner, but it can only be opened through B team report, and only show players of B team. 

screen1.thumb.JPG.8e531d273ea1b02bcb0cafe305a08f1e.JPG

screen2.thumb.JPG.8b558d78571d75084e3d84d9e2f23298.JPG

screen3.thumb.JPG.525d0df50c6b87653a3839cb337da77b.JPG

21 hours ago, smithHid said:

Hi snowofman,

Thanks for your reply.  The skin you metioned is "Tato23" , isnt it?

I also can not find the "old" squad planner.

These 3 screenshots(using Tato23) show the old squad planner, but it can only be opened through B team report, and only show players of B team. 

screen1.thumb.JPG.8e531d273ea1b02bcb0cafe305a08f1e.JPG

screen2.thumb.JPG.8b558d78571d75084e3d84d9e2f23298.JPG

screen3.thumb.JPG.525d0df50c6b87653a3839cb337da77b.JPG

i might have misunderstood something, but try and look in the home screen - tab list

Edited by snowofman

23 hours ago, smithHid said:

Hi EnigMattic1,

thanks for you reply, is it the "WTCS5 v1.1.1"?

But I couldnt find the  old squad depth in this skin, would you mind may show me some screenshots ?   

By the way, it's a good skin, I'm going to keep using it from now on.

No. I've just checked the Tweet by WTS and is is going to be in 1.2 apparently.

13 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

No. I've just checked the Tweet by WTS and is is going to be in 1.2 apparently.

yeah thats the same Tato23 has in his homescreen tab bar
edit: Not to take anything away from the tweet, just saying that it was what i ment previously

Edited by snowofman

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

yeah thats the same Tato23 has in his homescreen tab bar
edit: Not to take anything away from the tweet, just saying that it was what i ment previously

I only thought it was WTCS as it has the WTS logo in the titlebar. I am curious as to whether it is possible to have both squad depth and the squad planner though.

1 hour ago, EnigMattic1 said:

I only thought it was WTCS as it has the WTS logo in the titlebar. I am curious as to whether it is possible to have both squad depth and the squad planner though.

it is possible, it's not replacing on for the other, just adding the old squad depth

2 小时前, snowofman说:

i'm confused - if you look at Tato23 you'll see he just placed it in the home screen tab line (old squad depth), it's not gonna take the place of the current squad planner

you'll have both.

Hahaha, have found it!

Hidden under the homepage(home screen).

Now Im going to try moving it to some other place, making it more convenient.

Thanks!

Edited by smithHid