How do you modify Pitch Textures?

Ferocious289

I know there is a pitch mod out but I dont like the new grass as it all looks the same. Ideally Just would like to remove the nasty bright green carpet looking grass texture pitch that's in the game as it looks like I'm playing minecraft when it's in use, so is there a tutorial how to edit swap or remove that specific pitch texture so I don't ever have to see it used in any games?

Just now, alian62 said:

You wont be able too as the guy who miodded t has done it for years and he knows best 

Most is hard coded 

If the guy has managed to mod the pitches, then it isn't hard coded, there must be a way to alter them as if he did.

What you're saying is no one but the guy knows how to change it which is different from it being hard coded.

4 minutes ago, Ferocious289 said:

If the guy has managed to mod the pitches, then it isn't hard coded, there must be a way to alter them as if he did.

What you're saying is no one but the guy knows how to change it which is different from it being hard coded.

you will need to extract that (or download a prevous years pack) and edit them in paint.net or some other programe. 

10 minutes ago, Ferocious289 said:

Nice thanks for the link, those pitch patterns are good but a little too funky for me. is it just a case of adding them to the pitch folder or do you have to replace the existing ones?

Replace but they are easy to do.  they were just examples.  i made some much more normal ones as well later on

E73wKrhXMAsaqL_.thumb.jpg.e9b2093cab967b8ebba876a316536227.jpg