Downheartened?

I know I am, the fun has gone and each match you get thrashed unless your playing a mickey mouse team in the cup. Face it, there is something a miss with the game, all you tactical master minds well done you are clearly lucky enough to notice things, but these are things that a veteran like myself cannot work out to save my life, much like the thousands who also rant, in the grand scheme of things everything is perfect in the game so why the OTT tactics, I never said I wanted to sign some 17 year old Argie who banged in a hat trick each week and if I'm honest I can never safely say my teams were top of the table each game I played in previous versions just there or thereabouts. What baffles me is the effort put forth by SI to produce such a fine game only to let down the masses in such a disloyal manner. When's CM out?:(

Seriously, at the start of my first full season with Lazio (2010) I was getting thrashed 4-1, 5-1, 6-1 (no lie...bad times :() but if you select just a standard formation from the drop down formation that best suits your best players and stick to it, things tend to get better.

Now, I didn't say it would solve everything lol...I drew 3 games in a row, lost one 3-2 then beat AC Milan 2-0...it's still left and right with defeat, draw, win but it's better. My problem is I sold alot of the 31+year old players, so my team now consists of around 4 new players but I didn't really have enough players so I'm relying on youth players who really arent up to the task. Damn low transfer budget :(

But seriously, stick at it. Choose a standard formation and be realistic. Don't expect to suddenly conquer the league, but a few wins could set you on your way.

Good luck.

Archived