Biggest offers you've ever recieved...

I'm sure this question has been asked before in these parts but I thought I'd ask.

I'm still playing FM22 and have a save where I holidayed 100 years into the future so I am now in 2143 and am in charge of PSG, Man Utd are after my star man and originally came in with £180m which is big but I've seen before. They then came back with £237m which might be the biggest I've seen but now they have come back again with £313m (All time record in game is £195m). Has anyone seen bigger than that? And no, I am not going to accept...

Edited by Cas46

6 hours ago, Cas46 said:

I'm sure this question has been asked before in these parts but I thought I'd ask.

I'm still playing FM22 and have a save where I holidayed 100 years into the future so I am now in 2143 and am in charge of PSG, Man Utd are after my star man and originally came in with £180m which is big but I've seen before. They then came back with £237m which might be the biggest I've seen but now they have come back again with £313m (All time record in game is £195m). Has anyone seen bigger than that? And no, I am not going to accept...

do you have a screenshot of this player?

1 hour ago, wazzaflow10 said:

do you have a screenshot of this player?

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Here he is. I wouldn't say he was absolutely ridiculous, some sort of Mbappe/Henry lovechild. I was at Wolfsburg before and signed a player for £100m who attribute wise is a little better.

1 hour ago, Cas46 said:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Here he is. I wouldn't say he was absolutely ridiculous, some sort of Mbappe/Henry lovechild. I was at Wolfsburg before and signed a player for £100m who attribute wise is a little better.

That 20 Technique is a dream rating though especially if he gets a lot of opportunities to score.  I'd probably sell him if I needed the money or wanted to break the record and had someone else lined up for cheap. I'm sure the fans wouldn't be happy about it though.

On Fm21 I was trying to unsettle a 6'7" striker at PSG for about a two season with no success. Ended up just buying him for £304m...

The most I sold for was £170m after I bought him for £2m min fee release clause!

Edited by Grifty