No option to pick favourite team in Console version?

8 horas atrás, Baronvon disse:

Maybe I'm missing something but when creating/adding a new manager in the FM23 console version, the option to select your favourite team has completely disappeared.

Is this a known issue? Or has it just moved elsewhere?

I can't find it either, kinda of annoying cause it still shows in manager profile, empty in this case. I would trade all of the avatar customization for that and being able to set our reputation from the start. 

3 horas atrás, Baronvon disse:

It was definitely there in FM22 but appears to be completely missing in this version. Along with the option to set reputation.

Yeah it was but on 22 setting reputation disappeared too, gotta wonder who makes these decisions 🤔

• 3 weeks later...

On console here, When you get to the choose team to manage screen, if you have a mouse (sure there'd be a way to do it through through controller but i dont know how) if you right click a team it gives you the option to manage, pick team as favourite club etc

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/01/2023 at 20:35, robkn said:

On console here, When you get to the choose team to manage screen, if you have a mouse (sure there'd be a way to do it through through controller but i dont know how) if you right click a team it gives you the option to manage, pick team as favourite club etc

So the option is there, somewhere...

Anyone know how to do this on the controller?

• 5 months later...